Theatre is a hobby and a passion of mine but I am shameless enough to make money out of it. I love taking production and rehearsal photographs of shows. No two are ever the same and so much effort goes into set, costume and lighting design that it always offers rich opportunities for great images. Most theatre companies like to photograph their shows for posterity but theatre photography has an important role to play in marketing too. The quality of the images reflects the quality of the production so it's important to get it right. All the images I take are lovingly edited to make the performance look as good as it possibly can. You get every photo I take and there are no restrictions to how or where you use them, whether it's online or in printed marketing material.
- Photos of your full dress rehearsal
- Approximately 150 - 200 images
- Great for front of house, social media and your archive
- 2 hours photography at a rehearsal of your choice
- Approximately 100 -150 images
- Great for your website and programme
- 1 hour photography with casts of up to 12
- Consider a longer session for larger casts
- Great for production programmes and casting
Theatre photography packages include editing of all images in a style in keeping with your production. Photographs are delivered digitally via download link in full resolution and without watermarks. Images should always be credited ©doodahphotography. Your photographer is fully insured and travel is included.